Industrial Mechanical Engineer- Roberts Sinto Corporation Newago
Who We Are
Roberts Sinto Corporation, in Newaygo, MI is part of the Sinto America Group of companies, the North American subsidiary of Sintokogio, Ltd., a worldwide family of companies with a global reputation for excellence in the manufacturing industry.
Sinto America offers innovative, top-class solutions to meet the needs of our customers and industries, with operating companies dedicated to providing superior customer service through practical, cost effective and technologically advanced equipment and service solutions across North America.
Sinto America is comprised of seven primary segments, including Foundry Mold and Core Making, Sand Processing, Bulk Material Handling, Automation, 3D Ceramic Printing, Surface Treatment, and Surface Technologies.
Roberts Sinto Corporation is a leading company in the design and manufacture for foundry, surface treatment and material handling markets. Founded over 50 years ago, Roberts Sinto began as an engineering and manufacturing firm with an emphasis on equipment for the foundry industry. As the industries have evolved, Roberts Sinto has developed and refined its capabilities to offer a broad range of services and equipment for all industrial applications.
Roberts Sinto is currently seeking an Industrial/Mechanical Engineer to join our Team in Newaygo, MI
What You Will Do
- Produces layout and design drawings
- Provide management assistance for assigned projects
- Develop Mechanical concepts, designs and layout drawings
- Coordinates the production of engineering drawings
- Interfaces with Manufacturing
- Provides coordination assistance
- Assists in equipment sales and quotations as needed
What We Want From You
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and minimum one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Additional classes (courses, seminars) required would include:
- Technical specialties relevant to current business plan
- Syteline training; ISO Quality training
- Management courses/seminars relevant to project management
- Personal development skills such as time management, organization skills, communication skills, concentration/focus improvement skills
The Benefits of Joining Our Team
Because we seek to hire the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program, which features:
- Health coverage for Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 401(k) plan in with a generous company match and profit sharing
- Financial protection through short term and long term disability, life insurance up to $50k of an employee’s base salary, and accidental death & dismemberment insurance plans, at 100% company cost
- Tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company, as well as paid sick time
- 100% company paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which covers family and marriage counseling, addiction counseling, will prep and financial support.
- Tuition reimbursement.
When you join our team, you do more than simply switch companies to progress your career. You become part of our family, a group of talented individuals who drive business success.