FBO-III Rebuild / Test Center
Item Number: FMM-0047-00 / RS2603
The FBO Flaskless Molding Machine offers a wide variety of mold dimensions to the foundry industry. The FBO line of molding machines are widely used in the foundry industry. The robust design provides the confidence and longevity that a foundry expects in a molding machine. The design of the FBO molding machine has safeguards against the shifting of molds. Another key feature that the FBO has is ability to vary the molding height, which effectively adapts the mold size to the to various pattern profiles. The variable mold height also allows for the efficient use of sand. The various design features in the FBO Flaskless Molding machines can be a vital tool tin reducing scrap in a foundry.
- Test center FBO, used for training customers
- Frame has been cracked and rewelded
- Flask Size: 20″ x 24″
- Right Hand Machine: Ejects to operator’s left
- Condition: Used – In operating condition. Has been repaired and repainted.
- Year of Manufacture: May 1999
- Controls: AB Compact Logix
- Roll-Down Frame: Single Arm
- Single Cylinder
- Pattern Heater
- Mold Blow-off
- Contact Sinto
Request More Info
Please fill out the form below if you would like someone to contact you.