Roberts Sinto Corporation
Roberts Sinto Corporation is a leading company in the design and manufacture for foundry, surface treatment and material handling markets. Founded over 50 years ago, Roberts Sinto began as an engineering and manufacturing firm with an emphasis on equipment for the foundry industry. As the industries have evolved, Roberts Sinto has developed and refined its capabilities to offer a broad range of services and equipment for all industrial applications.
Roberts Sinto Engineering, located in Newaygo, Michigan, was originally founded in 1972 to engineer and manufacture complete foundry systems. Since then, Sinto has diversified and evolved into an internationally recognized equipment manufacturer and full-service systems engineering company. Sinto provides the industry with intelligently engineered plants and systems for the many facets of the foundry and other industries. Not only does Sinto designs sand systems, they are a full service supplier of complete foundry projects. As a design, build and install engineering and manufacturing company, Sinto handles many projects on a turn-key basis including the design of the building, foundations, utilities, site development, project management and commissioning.
Equipment and Services include:
- Flaskless Molding Machines
- Tight Flask Molding Machines
- Vacuum Molding Systems (V-Process)
- Mold Handling Systems
- Core Machines
- Auto Pouring Systems
- Auto Grinding Machines
- Surface Treatment
- Automation & Robotics
- Foundry Analytics (IIoT)
- Foundry Integration
- After Sales and Service
- Design, Build, Install Services
Certificate of Registration:
- ISO 9001:2005 – Quality Management System, The scope of activities covered by this certificate is defined by: Design, Manufacture, Installation & Servicing of Machinery and Service Components for the Automotive Assembly and Metal Casting Industries
- ISO 14001:2014 Environmental Management System, The scope of activities covered by this certificate is defined by: Design, Manufacture, Installation & Service of Machinery and Service Components for the Automotive Assembly and Metal Casting Industries.