Southeast Regional Sales Manager
Do you want to join a great team of international companies where you would be able to work with people on the international stage? Do you want a job where your opinion actually matters, where you can make a difference in product development and sales? Then Sinto America is the company for you!
The Southeast Regional Sales Manager develops new opportunities in engineering, design, installation and project management for the foundry, die casting, forging and other metal industries in North America for Sinto America, which includes Roberts Sinto Corporation and SandMold Systems, Inc. Other job duties would consist of:
- Creates and Executes sales plan
- Seeks, develops and cultivates new customers and opportunities
- Maintain presence in the market.
- Participate in Trade-Shows as required
- Helps to identify an opportunity, develop the scope with the customer and translates to the application team.
- Provides technical assistance to Marketing, Parts and Service Departments.
- Embodies the Consultative Selling Approach
- Maintains communications with their customers and the industry
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Preferred: Engineering Degree w/ 5+ years of design, maintenance and/or engineering in the foundry industry.
Considered: Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and five to seven years related experience and/or training in the foundry industry.
Additional training a plus: Prospecting, sales cycle, listening and closing, value selling.
This position could work out of their home in either the mid-west or south-east.
The Benefits of Joining Our Team
Because we seek to hire the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- Car allowance
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans, company covers about 80% of these cost
- A 401(k) plan in with a generous company match and profit sharing
- Financial protection through short term and long term disability, life insurance up to $50k of an employee’s base salary, and accidental death & dismemberment insurance plans, all are 100% company paid
- Tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company as well as paid sick time
- 100% company paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which covers family and marriage counseling, addiction counseling, will prep and financial support.
- Tuition reimbursement.
When you join our team, you do more than simply switch companies to progress your career. You become part of our family, a group of talented individuals who drive business success.
This position would require 50% travel. This position would cover the Southeast and the ideal candidate would be located in this region and work remotely.