Coming Soon, the Smallest, Lightest Servo Cylinder in the Industry
Grand Ledge, MI – May 28, 2020
Sinto America is excited to announce the newest addition to its product line, the CYAP-CA Series. The smallest, lightest Servo Cylinders in the industry.
One of the biggest benefits of these Servo Cylinders is precision control. Sinto’s Servo Cylinders will allow for high-performance load and position control using Sinto’s SCUB servo controller. Easy operation can also be set with a simple program using commands dedicated to the press-fitting process!
“With over 10,000 units in operation throughout the world, Sinto America is excited to bring the world-class, cost-competitive Sinto Servo Cylinder to the North American market.” – Mike Fredbloom, Sales Director Roberts-Sinto/Sys-T-Mation.
SERVO CYLINDER FEATURES:
- Simple installation into customer’s equipment due to compact size and lighter weight.
- Original load detection system is used to reduce the overall servo cylinder length
- Ethernet IP or device net communication
- Standard stroke length of 200 mm (Optional 100mm, 300mm, 400mm)
- Pressure range from 10kN to 200 kN
- Optional touch panel with graphs that can be displayed using the waveform display function
- Optional data recording function: press-fit position and load data can be recorded on a personal computer or memory card, ensuring quality traceability
Want to know more about Sinto’s Servo Cylinders?