Sand Reclamation Systems
RSR Series Sand Reclamation system is designed to generate the optimum reclamation level for used sand. This system is so efficient, clay bonded sands reclaimed in the RSR can be used for chemically bonded cores.
Sand Reclamation System Features:
- After reclamation, sand surface area is rounded, requiring less chemical binder to achieve equal or greater tensile strengths when re-used
- Ceramic lined chamber and ceramic rollers remove the maximum amount of residual binder with minimal wear and easy maintenance
- Two step cleaning system used to achieve the maximum amount of binder removal
- Usable sand is always available and new sand purchases are reduced to an absolute minimum
- Sand reclaimers can be supplied as part of a complete systems including shake-out, lump reducing, metal separation, sand storage, reclaimed sand pneumatic transporting, dust collection and water cooling tower
|RSR-2000-5||3-5 tons per hour||30 hp |
|RSR-2000-10||5-10 tons per hour||75 hp |
Case Studies and Testimonials
Click on the links below to see recent Reclamation projects.
Scania– Greensand Foundry