An innovative, high speed, automated grinder that dramatically reduces finishing time and labor costs. Barinder’s easy-to-learn programming is designed to be intuitive and allows the operator to teach the machine to automatically perform the same operations that would otherwise be performed manually. The Barinder is designed for fast product changeovers. The part holding fixtures are generally changed with simple hand tools in a few minutes.
- Automatic grinding-deburring machine for medium to large size castings
- Suitable for grinding inside and outside of complex castings
- Small footprint
- Quick change out of fixtures, programs & tools (less than 5 minutes)
- Simple & easy programming and operation for maximum up-time
- 2-Position servo pallet changer
- Powered by servo motor for improved efficiency
- Rotating main diamond wheel with pivoting small diamond pencil tool
- Long lasting diamond tools save operation costs and dust generation
- High speed and efficient processing enables productivity and a high finishing quality
- OPTIONS: Pencil tools available in various configurations, air cooler
We also provide complete robotic load and unload integration and vision systems that can be applied to the Barinder Machine to maximize throughput and minimize labor.
For more information, go to: Automatic Barinder Loading & Unloading
Learn more about Sinto’s training program for the Barinder and fixture training!
|Work Envelope ||47.25" x 11.81" x 21.65" High (1200mm x 300mm x 550mm High)
or 29.5" Dia.x 21.65" High (750mm Dia. x 550mm High) (*1)
|Max Total Weight (*2)||440 lbs. (200 kg)|
|Standard Main Tool |
|14" Dia. or 16" Dia.
(355mm Dia. or 405mm Dia.)
|Main Tool Drive Spindle||6 hp (4.5 Kw)
|Auxiliary Grinding Spindle||2.95 Hp (2.2 Kw) High Speed Inverter Drive
|Grinding Wheel Tilt Motion||(- 27) ~ (+ 100) degrees
|Work Load/Unload||2-position pallet changer|
|Weight ||13,200 lbs. (6000 kg)
|Number of Axes||8|
(*1) Two envelope sizes are available depending on different size of changer. One type is for long work and the other is for round shape work.
(*2) Max. weight is the total weight of Work + Fixture + Pallet.