An innovative, high speed, automated grinder that dramatically reduces finishing time and labor costs. The Barinder’s easy-to-learn programming is designed to be intuitive and allows the operator to teach the machine to automatically perform the same operations that would otherwise be performed manually. The BARINDER® is designed for fast product changeovers. The part holding fixtures are generally changed with simple hand tools in a few minutes.
- Automatic grinding-deburring machine for small to medium size castings
- Suitable for grinding inside and outside of complex castings
- Quick change out of fixtures, programs & tools (less than 5 minutes)
- Simple & easy programming and operation for maximum uptime
- 2-Position servo pallet changer
- Rotating main diamond wheel with pivoting small diamond pencil tool
- Long lasting diamond tools save operation costs and dust generation
- High speed and efficient processing enables productivity and a high finishing quality
- OPTIONS: Pencil tools available in various configurations, air cooler
We also provide complete robotic load and unload integration and vision systems that can be applied to the BARINDER® Machine to maximize throughput and minimize labor.
For more information, go to: Automatic BARINDER® Loading & Unloading
Learn more about Sinto’s training program for the BARINDER® and fixture training!
|Work Envelope||47.25" x 11.81" x 21.65" High (1200mm x 300mm x 550mm High)
or 29.5" Dia.x 21.65" High (750mm Dia. x 550mm High) (*1)
|Max Total Weight (*2)||330 lbs. (150 kg)
|Standard Main Tool |
|14" Dia. or 16" Dia.
(355mm Dia. or 405mm Dia.)
|Main Tool Drive Spindle||6 hp (4.5 Kw)
|Auxillary Grinding Spindle ||2.95 Hp (2.2 Kw) High Speed Inverter Drive
|Grinding Wheel Tilt Motion||(- 27) ~ (+ 100) degrees|
|Number of Axes ||8|
|Work Load/Unload||2-position pallet changer
|Weight ||12,100 lbs. (5500 kg)|
(*1) Two envelope sizes are available depending on different size of changer. One type is for long work and the other is for round shape work.
(*2) Max. weight is the total weight of Work + Fixture + Pallet.