DST-II Digital Automatic Green Sand Properties Measuring Unit
This green sand unit allows the user to take readings of the sand make up at any point in the system; this is largely because the DST-II is a portable green sand testing unit. Unlike the fixed sand testing systems that are located in one place, the DST-II can be utilized anywhere.
GREEN SAND PROPERTIES MEASURING UNIT FEATURES:
- Self-Calibration function
- Repeatable accurate readings
- Can be interfaced with the muller controls to adjust for variability between muller and molding machine
- A load cell is used to is used to conform test sample height which eliminates variance introduced by manually sampling, resulting in highly accurate results
- Measurement data can be exported via USB allowing for easy data transfer for your quality database.
- 20,000 pieces of data can be stored in the DST-II
- Data can be exported via USB to PC as excel spreadsheet
MEASURES (IN 90 SECONDS):
Place the DST-II beside mixers, beside molding machine or in the sand laboratory!
Various Display Modes:
View the In-Line Digital Sand Testing Unit! The In-Line DST has the same function of the DST-II. Automatic sampling from the sand feeder to the molding machine enables real time data acquisition and monitoring!
|Temperature||0 ~ 50°C
|Moisture||2.5 ~ 4.5%
|Compactability||0 ~ 55 %
|Green Compressive Strength||5 ~ 30 N/cm2
|Permeability||31 ~ 400
Advantages of the DST-II
- Substitutes multiple sand testers in laboratory
- Easy Operation
- Reduces time for quality sand control
- Increase frequency of measurement contributing to more precious control of sand properties
- Save labor time for measurement
- Automatic data collection