Retirement Announcement: Don Laundre
January 27, 2019
After over 30 years with Roberts Sinto, Don Laundre, has decided to retire. Don will complete his many years of excellent service and support on January 31, 2020.
Over the years, Don has accomplished many things at Roberts Sinto including, but not limited to: applications engineering on various robotic and automation projects, leading the Barinder launch in North America and developing the southeast territory and leading the Foundry group in sales in 2019. Don was also always helping with trade shows and events, whether it be setting up or tearing down. Sinto will greatly miss Don’s foundry knowledge, his work ethic and the passion he had for his job.
In retirement, Don plans on spending time with his two daughters and wife, and improving his already impressive golf game!
Sinto is currently looking for someone to fill Don’s role as the Southeast Sales Engineer and Consult/Product Manager for Foundry! A few job descriptions are as follows:
- Creates and Executes sales plan
- Seeks, develops and cultivates new customers and opportunities
- Maintain presence in the market.
- Participate in Trade-Shows as required
- Helps to identify an opportunity, develop the scope with the customer and translates to the application team.
- Provides technical assistance to Marketing, Parts and Service Departments.
- Embodies the Consultative Selling Approach
- Maintains communications with their customers and the industry
Please contact Sinto if you think you would be a good fit!
Thank you Don for all your years or service! Sinto wishes Don the best in his retirement! Enjoy a few photos of Don over the years at Sinto! He will be missed!