FUNDIDORA DE TLAXCALA SA Purchases First Flaskless Molding Machine
Sinto is excited to announce that Fundidora de Tlaxcala S.A., located in Tlaxcala Tlax, has purchased their first FDNX-1 flaskless molding machine. Founded in 1991, FUNDITLAX is a multifaceted company with market opportunities in the markets of water pumps, agriculture, gardening and others. Learn more about Fundidora here.
When asked about the FDNX-1 project, Camilo Jaramillo (Founder and Owner, FUNDITAX) stated, “Purchasing the FNDX-1 flaskless molding machine is the first step of a series of projects we want to complete with Sinto. We have been very impressed with the superior quality of molds we are making with this molding machine.”
FDNX FLASKLESS MOLDING MACHINE FEATURES:
- Accommodates any 16” 20” pattern or smaller with adapter
- Average maximum mold rate of 90 molds/hour
- Ideal for switching from manual molding to automatic molding
- Aeration Sand Filling Technology for producing high quality castings
- Ready to use by connecting power, compressed air and sand supply
- Low noise and energy
- Replace multiple jolt squeezers
Sinto shipped the equipment in February 2020 and is currently in the process of installation. The Sinto America team is looking forward to partner with FITSA in future projects and supporting them throughout the years to come.
Want to know more about Sinto’s FDNX Flaskless Molding Machine?