Item Number: FMM-0117-00 / RS 3507/3845
The FBOX Flaskless Molding Machine, combines innovative mold making technology with Aeration Sand Filling for ideal mold production that have higher uniform strength and superior accuracy. The design allows for safe and efficient core set with a spacious corset area. With the newly designed core set the drag is stationary providing less movement. This allows for a faster cycle time improving molding efficiency. One key feature that the FBOX has is ability to vary the molding height, which effectively adapts the mold size to the to various pattern profiles. The various design features in the FBOX Flaskless Molding machines can be a vital tool in reducing scrap and improving a foundry’s efficiency.
- Upgraded and rebuilt flask drive assembly
- Sand gate rebuilt with new Solenoid valve
- Complete Pattern shuttle rebuilt
- New squeeze board seals
- New muffler assembly
- New sand hopper
- New pattern heater mounting hardware
- New pattern spray and blow off
- Added chaplet set option
- Comes with PRE-INSTALLED SINTO ANALYTICS ePVS
- Loaner machine upgraded to the latest generation of proven flask alignment.
- This machine has run less than 500,000 cycles.
- Flask Size: 20″x 24″
- Right Hand Machine: Ejects to operator’s left
- Condition: Used – will operate with reinstalled parts
- Year of Manufacture: March 2012
- Controls: AB CompactLogix
- Roll-Down Frame: Single Arm
- Comes with a FULL one year warranty
- Pattern Heater
- Contact Sinto
Request More Info
Please fill out the form below if you would like someone to contact you.