An innovative, high speed, automated grinding-deburring machine that dramatically reduces grinding time and labor costs. Barinder’s easy-to-learn programming is designed to be intuitive and allows the operator to teach the machine to automatically perform the same operations that would otherwise be performed manually. The Barinder is designed for fast product changeovers. The part holding fixtures are generally changed with simple hand tools in a few minutes.
- Automatic grinding-deburring machine for small to medium size castings
- Suitable for grinding inside and outside of complex castings
- Quick change out of fixtures, programs & tools (less than 5 minutes)
- Simple & easy programming and operation for maximum uptime
- 2-Position servo pallet changer
- Rotating main diamond wheel with pivoting small diamond pencil tool
- Long lasting diamond tools save operation costs and dust generation
- High speed and efficient processing enables productivity and a high finishing quality
- OPTIONS: Pencil tools available in various configurations, air cooler
We also provide complete robotic load and unload integration and vision systems that can be applied to the Barinder Machine to maximize throughput and minimize labor.
For more information, go to: Automatic Barinder Loading & Unloading
Learn more about Sinto’s training program for the Barinder and fixture training!
|Work Envelope||20" dia x 14" H
(500 mm dia x 350 mm H)
|Max Total Weight (Part + Fixture and other loading materials)||154 lbs. (70 kg)|
|Standard Main Tool (Other options available)||Diamond wheel, 14" dia. X 0.47" thick
(355 mm dia x 12 mm thick)
|Main Tool Drive Spindle||25 hp (18.6 kw) Max Servo Motor|
|Auxillary Grinding Spindle||5 hp (3.7 kw) High-Speed Inverter Drive|
|Grinding Wheel Tilt Motion||130 degrees|
|Work Load/Unload||2-position pallet changer|
|Number of Axes||7|
|Weight||6,100 lbs. (2800 kg)|